I only believe in having sex if you’re in love

tips

babe  • 

It’s way more meaningful if you wait for the right one

In our culture today, hooking up is pretty much what the majority of teens like to do. But eventually that gets old, doesn’t it?

Sex seems like the hot topic of every conversation. It is something that most kids our age have experienced. But some may be experiencing it a little too much. Sex used to mean so much more than what most people look at it as today.

Someone once said to me that if you haven’t experienced sex yet in college than you haven’t lived your life right. That’s when I realized how little people value the importance of love.

Yes, it is super easy to put yourself in a situation where you don’t want to say no to it. But it is also really easy to set standards for yourself and say no. Sex is pretty much the ultimate step in a relationship. Once the first time is over with, there is no going back. If you are the type of girl that just gives it up easily, then how is it going to mean something when you actually want it to.

Losing your virginity is a very memorable experience in everyone’s life. And if you can look back at it and think, “Wow, I was in love,” then you probably won’t regret it. But if you look back at it and realize you were just young and stupid, you might wish you wouldn’t have given yourself up to that “stupid guy.”

People like to play it off as if they never want to be tied down or in a serious relationship. And a lot of people that participate in the hookup culture are afraid of commitment because of a previous experience. I mean who would want to set themselves up for a possible heartbreak? But in reality, most people will eventually fall in love with someone and begin spending their life together. Sex will start to have so much more meaning to it and become something so special between two people.

For now though, I think it is okay to just be that girl who wants to experience different things. But there are ways that we, as girls, should represent ourselves even if we are okay with just random hookups. We need to stop letting sex get in the way of who we are. Girls need to put an end to being characterized as a “hoe,” “whore,” or “slut.” No one should ever represent themselves in a way that allows them to be called that.

Girls need to step up and have each other’s back. Stop cheating on people, stop sleeping with other people’s boyfriends, or simply stop being considered easy to get with. Having sex with someone just for the fun of it causes so much drama and conflict in the end. Respect people’s relationships and stop using sex as a way to completely ruin something special for two people. Don’t let sex be the reason why your reputation went downhill. Do you really want to be known as the girl that the guy cheated on his girlfriend with?

Instead, realize that every girl is special in their own way and we aren’t here to ruin something that makes someone so happy.  We should have respect for everyone and their relationship no matter what the circumstance is. Put yourself in her shoes, and follow the golden rule: Treat others how you would want to be treated.

So stop letting every guy that wants to get with you win. Be smart and think about what you are doing and who you are doing that something with. Sex should be considered something special between two people who love each other. If you are doing it with people that you don’t necessarily care about, make sure it is still someone that treats you right. Don’t let the fuck boys control your life. Take charge of it now and think before you do.

One day you will be in love again and your significant other will have to deal with your past. So make sure you think about what you want for your future and no matter how little you think of yourself, remember that every girl deserves to be treated with respect. But don’t expect to get that if you don’t act with respect first.

The girls that look at sex as something that shouldn’t be shared with everyone are the girls that have enough confidence in themselves to say no. Not every guy is worthy of experiencing that with you. So girls, it is completely OK to only have sex with the guy that you are in love with. In fact, I think it is 10 times more attractive if you know a girl values that.

At the end of the day, not all girls are lucky enough to find their love right away. But have patience and wait for the right guy to experience it with. Most people regret losing their virginity because they wish they would’ve waited. So don’t rush it. Wait around for the right guy because then it will have so much more meaning for not only you, but your partner too. Don’t make it easy for a guy to get in your pants. Make him earn that right and say goodbye to the fuck boys and hello to the gentlemen.

End the era of girls having to face the nasty words of sluts and whores. Rise above all of the drama and be better than that. It all starts with what you think of yourself and how you decide to act. Having sex with the person you love is a moment you’ll never regret.

Be that girl that every guy is proud to bring home to their parents, not the girl that every guy wants to just hook up with.

@morgkola