There’s new a dating site for people who love Trump

‘Make Dating Great Again’

Do you love Trump but live alone? A married couple from California has just invented the solution to your problem.

David and Tanya Goss have created a new dating site for die-hard Trump supporters to meet one another, and it’s called Trump Singles.

The couple hopes to unite Trump fans in love. After developing the site, the couple claims to have welcomed over 500 people who have signed up for the service.

One of the inherent dilemmas the couple had to deal with is hearing of people who could not find a significant other because they hate Trump.

David told the New York Post: “I think there’s a special stigma when people say they’re supporting Trump, because of some of the brash things that he’s said.

“That immediately gets [projected] on his supporters, and it makes it hard for them when trying to date.”

One of the photos used to advertise the site

This dating site is similar to a Tinder of sorts, where users are able to search for others using preferred age and location. This site, however, also allows you to choose interests when searching for someone else to select as a potential mate.

“At first I was concerned that people would think this was a parody site,” added David to the New York Post. “But people have told me that they’re so happy they can finally go on dates without worrying about political differences.”

The Goss couple is not only able to feel pride by establishing their service, but they are also able to make a small income from it. If the users desire to send more than one message per day, they must pay a $4.95 monthly charge. This cost seems minute to the couple if you are able to find someone truly worthwhile from Trump Singles. So far, they have heard of numerous joyful praises from the users of the website.

This dating site arrives after the widely-publicized service, Tramps Against Trump. This site does not hope to match up people, but instead it offers a desired good if you vote for a candidate who is not Trump. It was derived from the popular hashtag #NeverTrump.

“In the past we had Rock the Vote and other ways to get the vote out, but what do young people like now? They like naked people on the internet,” the campaign’s pseudonymous creator Jessica Rabbit told Motherboard. “So, we’re using naked people on the internet to make a change and get people excited about something.”

By this, she means that the site will send you a nude if you are against Trump and use your vote for a more favored candidate. You will receive a nude photo if you take a picture of yourself outside a polling station and send Tramps Against Trump a direct message on social media. You must be 18 year old or older to participate.

The service recommends that you do not take the picture inside a polling booth because this is illegal in some states.