Police appeal for information after part of man’s ear was bitten off at Kuda in York

Police believe this man may have information that could help the investigation

The North Yorkshire Police are appealing for information after part of a man’s ear was bitten off at Kuda Nightclub in York.

The incident happened inside Kuda at around 12.30am on Wednesday 26th January, when an 18-year-old man was punched in the face several times and had part of his ear bitten off.

The victim was taken to York Hospital where he was treated for minor injuries to his face and is undergoing treatment to his ear.

North Yorkshire Police have made a public appeal for information to help establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident. In particular, they would like to speak to the male pictured as they believe that he will have important information that could assist the investigation.

A spokesperson for The North Yorkshire Police said: “He is described as a white male, approximately 20-years-old and roughly 6ft in height. He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue/grey jeans.”

If you recognise him, or have any information that could assist the investigation, please email [email protected].

You can also call North Yorkshire Police on 101, select option 2, and ask for Alex Dorlin.

If you wish to remain anonymous, you can pass information to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Please quote the North Yorkshire Police reference number 12220014259