A University of York student has been reported missing

Harvey Parker was last seen leaving Heaven Night Club in the early hours of Friday morning

A student at The University of York has been reported missing.

Harvey Parker, a second-year music student at York, was last seen leaving Heaven Nightclub at Charing Cross in the early hours of Friday 17th December.

Anyone with information regarding their whereabouts has been urged to call 999 and quote the reference 21MIS039522.

Harvey attended a Little Simz concert at the Brixton O2 Academy, London, on Thursday 16th December and was last seen in Heaven Night Club early Friday morning. Their phone is unresponsive and they have been missing since.

Anyone with information on Harvey’s whereabouts has been asked to message 07703829065 or @titusparkerr on Instagram as well as the Police.

This graphic has been circulating on social media

Harvey is described to be around 5’9, mixed-race with a slim build.

Images of Harvey have circulated widely on social media in the past 24 hours with appeals on Facebook and Instagram being shared thousands of times.

A post on Facebook asking for information read:  “Any piece of information helps. Their family is extremely worried and would be grateful for any help, whatsoever.”

If anyone has any information regarding Harvey, they should contact the police emergency number on 999 and quote the case number: 21MIS039522. 

Related stories recommended by this writer

• Police release CCTV images after man punched unconscious in hate crime at York station

• ‘Overpaid, virtue signalling and complaining as usual’: York students react to strikes

• We asked York clubs what their spiking policies and procedures are