Which degrees would these Love is Blind contestants study at York?

If I get Jessica I WILL drop out

Love is Blind on Netflix threw loads of strangers together and ended in multiple breakups, heartache and a little bit of true love! Kind of like university right? Have you ever wondered which Love is Blind contestant would be most likely to sit in on your lecture?

Luckily for you, we have and here are the subjects your Love is Blind favourites are most likely to have studied at York:

Giannina- Psychology
Like the psychology students more than willing to hyper-analyse everything in other people’s lives, Giannina always has on hand her own opinion but doesn’t actually seem to remember her own advice and literally runs away from her problems.

Mark- Archaeology
Poor Mark. He tried his best. The same can be said for every archaeology student who thought they could be Indiana Jones. He was a grafter, kind of like all the students that have to take the bus into town to go to their lectures.

Damian- English Lit

Damian is a thinker, some might say an over thinker worrying about life at home very early into his engagement. He read too much into his relationship with Giannina, and like all pondering English Lit students, he is probably better off musing on his own.

View this post on Instagram

I have mixed drinks about feelings..

A post shared by Damian Powers (@damian__powers) on

Barnett- Medicine

Like the Medical students who only talk about how much work they have to do, Barnett repeated the same thing to all the girls early on in the pods. He could have had his head turned by Jessica like many Medicine students could by shorter degrees, yet he stays faithful.

Jessica- Business management
Because she’s a regional manager. Of appropriate age gaps, presumably

Lauren- Law

Lauren was the first to find her husband. Like Law students who look for the perfect training contract she put the graft in to find her husband. Lauren is in it for the long run. She’s classy, elegant and a great power dresser.

Amber- Sociology

Amber, like Sociology is to students who study it, wasn’t the first choice. Similarly, she is most likely to play for a college sports team just to have a Wednesday social. Amber is focused,  just like the groups of sociology girls studying in Wentworth over their Starbucks and highlighters.

Kenny- Education
Kenny is adorable and must be protected at all costs, much like those who study education and are ready and willing to commit their futures to teaching.

View this post on Instagram

WOW – What a week… – Episodes 1-9 of #LoveIsBlind @netflix have been released and there is enough buzz to fill a million beehives. Considering the scope that the cast – myself included – is under, I did want to clear the air on something that I steadfastly support and believe – Sex. Or the control over not having sex, for the matter. This topic was brought up early on during my time in “The Pods”, so I knew it was something that needed to be addressed swiftly and with diligence – I was adamant, from the first discussion to the last, that sex was not going to be introduced into my relationship during the experiment. My decision stemmed from the fact that considering the uniqueness of the environment we were all in, it was nearly impossible to wrap my mind around introducing the physical. Moreover, the physical dynamic that is such a deep, intimate, emotional and enriching bond between two persons – Sex is just that though. Something to be cherished, valued, respected and only exists between two people whom are relentlessly committed to each other and every aspect of what it means to be in love – I hope that this decision is viewed through the lens of the audience with a sense of understanding and maybe encourages others to practice the same restraint. Respect themselves. Learn who you are, who you are with, who you are committing to and build that special bond so that true love may exist – Something worth having is something worth building and – once it’s built – it requires maintenance, attention and the contribution of love from both persons. Equals, might I add ❤️ Happy Friday, everyone!

A post shared by Kenny Barnes (@kennybarnes11) on

Rory- Natural Sciences

In the same way no one knows what natural sciences actually is because it’s built up of like 7 different courses, no one knows who Rory is.

This Rory guy isn’t going on any dates and seems more invested in the relationships of others than making any of his own.

Cameron- Music

More than willing to give people an impromptu performance at inappropriate times.

Kelly – Biology

Kelly would be seen studying hard in the biology department with her reusable bottle. She’d be seen smiling away in her lab coat on the science lab coat bar crawls.

View this post on Instagram

Healthy tips to help prevent other dis-ease and illnesses.🥬 . Guys you can wash your hands all day but if you’re not taking care of your insides, your immune system will be compromised, and you’ll be at a higher risk for sickness🤒🤧. . What can you do? . 1️⃣Eat 1-2 cups of dark leafy green vegetables 3 times per day. As well as a variety of veggies! 2️⃣Drink herbal teas to support your liver, stomach, pancreas… 3️⃣Take VitaminC, VitaminB, and VitaminD (many are deficient in these vitamins but bloodwork will determine any deficiencies so I do suggest that first). 4️⃣Take echinacea & goldenseal. 5️⃣Also, ensure you’re mineral levels are optimal- might need to add in some zinc, calcium and magnesium. 6️⃣Self care is huge! Make sure you’re creating space in your day for “Me time”: journal, bath, reading, chilling on the couch, meditation. 7️⃣Spend time outdoors, barefoot on the grass, and connect with the Earth’s vibrations: “grounding”. 8️⃣And of course, wash your hands! . Again, these are health tips for an overall healthy lifestyle that can help you now and in the future; not just for what’s happening currently. . Which one of these are you going to implement to improve your health?👇🏼💛 . . #chaselifewithkelly #chaselifetogether #chaselifefitbabe #becomeabetteryou

A post shared by Kelly Chase (@chaselifewithkelly) on