Image may contain: Crowd, Shorts, Apparel, Clothing, Sphere, People, Human, Person

Uni Boob Team and Coppafeel take Salvos Wednesday and college netball

Clubbers go pink!

Last week Coppafeel and the Uni Boob Team took to campus to spread awareness for Coppafeel's campaign "get to know your boobs". They also took over Wednesday night salvos and hosted their own charity football match to raise money.

Wednesday night’s sports social many sports teams and societies looking pretty in pink to raise awareness for Coppafeel. The Uni Boob Team’s Pink Invasion event at Flares raised £300 as everyone got glittered up whilst the team chatted all things Coppafeel, encouraging people to sign up for the monthly text reminders to check your boobs or pecks!

Here are some of the best pink clubbers this week!

Pretty in pink!

Image may contain: Disco, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Party, Person, Human

Constantine fit right in

Image may contain: Disco, Night Life, Party, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

Best effort of the week

Image may contain: Face, Night Life, Night Club, Glasses, Accessory, Accessories, Club, Party, Human, Person

Hole-some effort

Image may contain: Finger, Shirt, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing, Accessories, Accessory, Tie

James college represent

Image may contain: Disco, Party, Night Club, Club, Human, Person

Pink glitter!

Image may contain: Bar Counter, Pub, Night Club, Night Life, Club, Human, Person

A pink James College Netball

Image may contain: People, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Skirt, Girl, Skin, Face, Woman, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

On Saturday college netball players swapped their dresses for shin pads for a charity football match, James Netball(JCNC) vs Vanbrugh Netball. Whilst the idea of kicking, rather than catching the ball may have proved difficult for some players! JCNC proceeded to victory with 6-4 as the final result!! Most importantly an incredibly £172 was raised for Coppafeel, as despite the cold, the support was immense

President of JCNC, Bella Lawton told the York Tab “The football match was so much fun and it was wonderful to be able to see all the girls get really stuck into a sport that they’d never played before." She also commented "I really hope to organise more events like these in the near future.”

Image may contain: Team, Football, Team Sport, Building, Crowd, Sports, Sport, People, Field, Person, Human

Swapping sports in the name of charity