Image may contain: Coat, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing, Fence

Tinchy Stryder announced as headline act for GoodFest 2019!

The R&B star is heading to York uni this term!

Goodricke College's annual on-campus festival is back and this summer it is going to be epic!

To celebrate the college's 50th anniversary the college has pulled out all the stops and secured Tinchy Stryder.

With two UK number 1 singles and sixteen national music award nominations Tinchy has many great hits like "Spaceship", "Never Leave You" and of course the banger "Number 1," which you can listen to below.

In keeping with the college's anniversary the theme is gold and has been renamed "GoldFest."

The event takes place at Goodricke College on Saturday the 1st of June 2019 and is not a ticketed event.

From 12PM onwards you can chill out on the green listening to local live bands and music, enjoy a delicious snack from the food vans or even get festival ready with the glitter and face painting stalls, before the main evening event when Tinchy will hit the stage.

With so much going on during the daytime and then the evening and all for free – GoldFest is definitely not to be missed this year!