Image may contain: Night Club, Club, Party, Human, Person

We’re searching for York’s Maddest Fresher 2018 – nominate now!

and what a glorious title to claim, you legends x

The time has come, freshers. We’d like you to dig deep and recount those times where somebody did something and all you could think was “classic fresher.” This is the BIG one – the highly coveted York's Maddest Fresher 2018 title.

Calling all of you who down pints for fun, those who are sent to A&E with a broken face from being an absolute boi or that guy who climbed on top of the bus stop chanting "Derwent has asbestos”. You are the legends of our time and your stories must be told.

If you or anyone you know has done something worthy of such a prestigious title then please let us know by filling in the form below. Your name will be kept anonymous from the person you nominate. No fresher's act is deemed unworthy of submission as, at the end of the day, we are all raging lunatics in our own right.

This award is without equal, esteemed, and, whilst not CV worthy, it will certainly carry you through your three years at York with plenty of clout and arrogant glory. Others will bow down to the King/Queen mad fresher with adoration and devotion. So go on, tell us your moment, it’s you isn’t it – you madman.

Photos taken from the official "York Parties – York's Biggest Club Nights & Events' Facebook Page.