Image may contain: Paintball, Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Team, Person, People, Human

Hes East Rugby boys ‘Brave the Shave’ for Macmillan

Nine of the team will head to the Charles XII and shave their heads for cancer support

The Hes East Rugby team are no stranger to fundraisers- last year they participated in Movember and raised a good amount for charity. This year the boys are embracing the shave and shearing off their locks in order to fundraise for Macmillan Cancer Support.

The team will be heading to the Charles XII on the 26th October and are inviting anyone interested to spectate as they brave the shave. They have already raised over £900 of their £1000 goal, and ask that you consider donating if you haven't already. The link for donation is here.

Image may contain: Newborn, Baby, Poster, Collage, Kid, Child, Person, People, Human

An after photo provided by the team captain.

The team captain, Jake Morris told The Tab: "This year we’ve chosen to Brave The Shave for Macmillan Cancer support. Cancer impacts everyone's life in some way, so raising money for this organisation is central to our hearts and our team community. Macmillan provides such amazing support to those affected by cancer."

You can donate to their cause here.