Image may contain: Paper, Confetti, Crowd, Music, Leisure Activities, Poster, Person, People, Human

If you’re looking for the best night out in York: On & On is where you need to go this year

The first event of the year is this Friday

On & On have long established themselves as one of the most popular nights in York, with every spectacle at Fibbers being a night to remember. They are one of a number of club nights running in York this year and will be holding parties throughout the year in Fibbers.

On & On have been around for the past four years, and each year they focus on making the night the ultimate party experience for each attendee, with a range of student DJ's on show with a selection of the best house and disco music, making it even easier to have a boogie than ever before.

Image may contain: Party, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Get your glitter ready

We spoke to one of the events creators on what we can expect tomorrow night:

They said: "On & On is all about being more than just a standard night out. We have professional decorators coming in to transform Fibbers into a magical world. Alongside the decoration, you’ll find fire breathers, professional dancers, stilt performers and free face paint and glitter for everyone."

Image may contain: Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Arm, Person, People, Human

The On&On team will be looking out for all your needs

They also mentioned that there will be an exclusive line of On & On merchandise on sale at Fibbers, so get down early to avoid disappointment!

Image may contain: Crowd, Paper, Confetti, Person, People, Human, Music, Leisure Activities

The first On & On of the year is this Friday, and more details can be found on its Facebook event. Tickets are now sold out.