Blonde announced as second Big D headliner

Only final release tickets left on sale!

On Monday, the organisers of Big D 2017 confirmed a second headliner. With multiple top 40 singles to their name, over 100 million streams on Spotify and a huge following… Blonde are set to take to the stage in 10 days time! The deep house duo from Bristol will join Lethal Bizzle to headline the festival on 5th June.

Blonde have worked with the likes of Craig David, Melissa Steel, Alex Newell, Karen Harding and SIGALA, and are best known for their singles “I Loved You” and “All Cried Out”.

With first release tickets selling out in 30 minutes and second release soon followed, there is only final release tickets costing £27 left. Excitement for the festival is building throughout the university; with a new stage, four bars, a range of food vans and ridiculous visuals, the Big D committee are well underway with preparation to make this an unforgettable night.

We spoke to Rachel Moore, Derwent Chair, about the upcoming festival:

“When choosing acts we wanted to cater to the wide and varied music taste of students at York…while we’re yet to announce lots of the great acts we have joining us for Big D 2017 both Blonde and Lethal Bizzle themselves give as sense of the variety and difference in genres we are aiming for. It’s set to be a great night!”

You can still get the last remaining tickets here.