Win two tickets to York’s Student Hot Tub Cinema

Share this article for your chance to win

York’s first ever Student Hot Tub Cinema will be showing the 70’s hit musical Grease in Week 2 of the Summer Term.

If you’ve ever wanted to get semi-naked with all of your friends and watch John Travolta prance around in leather for two hours then this may just be the night for you.

Organisers have said that the timing of the event is ideal as it is: “Just after everybody hands in deadlines and that last chance for students to enjoy themselves before the exam dread kicks in.”

The event is likely to sell out soon, with tickets priced at £20 per person in a tub of 6, or you and a friend can buy tickets for a shared tub for £25 each.

There are also premium hot tubs available, equipped with LED lighting and Prosecco.

Male and female changing rooms are provided, along with protection for your valuables and tokens to pay for drinks to avoid getting your fivers soggy.

The event is being hosted at OrilloProductions, located opposite Efe’s Takeaway on Heslington Road. You can find further event details here.

The event will have a big screen showing the film, a fully-stocked bar at student friendly prices, and an after party.

One organiser, 3rd year philosophy student George MacGill told The Tab:

“I am delighted to bring the first ever Hot Tub Cinema to York. Tickets are already selling really well and we’ve had loads of people messaging us about how much they love the idea. People are in for a night they won’t forget and will certainly differ from the alternative YSJ Kuda Monday that is available that night!”

Share this article for your chance to win the opportunity to get a semi over Olivia Newton John whilst partially naked in a room full of strangers. The two lucky winners will be announced next week.