Image may contain: Beard, Person, People, Human

URGENT APPEAL: Second year Warwick student Prabal Bhusal is MISSING

He was last seen on Monday leaving a friend’s house in Canley

Warwick University student Prabal Bhusal has been reported as missing and has not been seen by his friends since the evening of Monday 8th October.

He has now been missing for over three days.

The second-year GSD student was last reported to have been seen leaving a friend's house in Canley on Monday evening at approximately 5pm. He hasn't been seen or heard from since.

Prabal's phone and bank card have been located, therefore he is thought to have left without any possessions and no means of contacting anyone. He told his friend that he was going to get his car fixed.

Image may contain: Sitting, Oven, Microwave, Electrical Device, Appliance, Person, People, Human

Prabal has been described as approximately 5'7" in height, with a regular build – neither skinny nor stocky. He has cropped black hair and a full beard.

He is thought to have been wearing a Nike tracksuit with a brown jacket at the time of his disappearance.

Image may contain: Suit, Overcoat, Coat, Clothing, Person, People, Human

This is an urgent appeal for any information on the whereabouts of Prabal Bhusal.

If you know or see anything in relation to this story, please call 101, email [email protected] or use the Live Chat feature on the West Midlands Police website.