Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette nominee 2018: Cleri Boyle

She’s “confident and a good laugh”

The next nominee for Warwick's most eligible bachelorette 2018 is second year Law student, Cleri Boyle, a fun-loving party animal that friends call "the most outrageous and fun going girl on campus."

Cleri's known for her partying ways because she's "pretty much always out" and "loves having a good time."

When she's not partying, Cleri is spreading the fun as social sec for Warwick Athletics Club. If you're looking for her on Wednesday we can guarantee she'll probably be busy, as she "keeps the socials alive at circling for Warwick Athletics club."

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Glass, Person, People, Human

Her nominators told The Tab that Cleri is a girl who's "confident and a good laugh," and she's someone you can trust because "she always says it how it is."

When we told Cleri that she had been nominated for Warwick's most eligible bachelorette she couldn't believe it. She told The Tab:

"Omg thats a shock, but thanks to whoever nominated me, its very unexpected but funny anyways."

Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Person, People, Human

The vote for Warwick's most eligible bachelorette will open next week.

The Tab Warwick

last seen today at 10:58

Get breaking Warwick news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out everything going down in Leam, mad shit happening in Kasbah, and where you can find the best Purple on campus. Straight into your DMs. 😘