Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette 2018 nomination: Sasha Godson

‘She’s stubborn, fiery, but also secretly dreaming of a guy who’ll really sweep her off her feet’

Our search for the most eligible bachelorette is on and we have found one of Warwick's gems.

Her name is Sasha Godson, a third year History student from Lincoln. When asked how she felt about the nomination, Sasha told The Tab Warwick: 'It is of course an honour to be nominated, and pretty funny too."

According to her friends she is "pretty cool", but you'll need to know how to deal with her since she seems to have quite a personality. She's been described as "stubborn" and "fiery" but don't be scared because apparently she is "secretly dreaming of a guy who'll really sweep her off her feet. Respectfully, of course. Because feminism."

Image may contain: Female, Person, People, Human

But most of the time Sasha is your typical "laid back girl" with whom you'll have a fun time. She describes herself as "literally always laughing".

So hurry up guys because the queue seems long, Sasha's friend said "I'm tired of her getting more tinder matches than me."

Image may contain: Furniture, Chair, Vehicle, Transportation, Bike, Bicycle, Person, People, Human