Krept and Konan are coming to Warwick next month

It’s gonna be lit

Rap duo Krept & Konan are performing in the Copper Rooms next month as part of Warwick Urban festival's Valentine Special.

The South-London rappers, who are best known for hits such as "Freak of the Week", "Don't Waste my Time" and "Wo Wo Wo", are headed to Warwick on Thursday February 8.

The duo recently released two mixtapes; one a rap record, '7 Days', and the other a new venture into R&B '7 Nights', both landed in the top 10 of the UK Album Chart.

Three DJs will also be present on the night, filling the two rooms with Hip-Hop, R&B, Grime, Desi Beats, Dancehall and more.

The event, which has been brought about by Warwick Urban Society and Rendezvous events looks set to be a sell-out with tickets already running low.

So if you want to be in with a chance of catching Krept & Konan make sure you get your tickets quick and find out more about the event here.

University of Warwick

The Tab Warwick

last seen today at 07:57

Get breaking Warwick news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out everything going down in Leam, mad shit happening in Kasbah, and where you can find the best Purple on campus. Straight into your DMs. 😘