Image may contain: Woman, Girl, Female, Blonde, Bench, Person, People, Human

Warwick RAG are bringing First Dates to you

The time has come to find your fairytale romance

Warwick RAG are playing cupid to you lonely singletons who can't even get gratification from the Koan anymore. They are organising a new form of dating for Warwick students, based on the Channel 4 hit TV series, First Dates.

In true First Dates style, you will be matched according to responses that you give to the short application form.

The form covers questions about yourself, your interests and most importantly what you look for in a significant other.

The first event will take place on Monday 27th November, being hosted in Xananas Restaurant. Further dates will be added, subject to demand.

The campus outlet will greet you with a complimentary drink* and a special First Dates menu for you to choose from.

Image may contain: Kissing, Kiss, Person, People, Human

This could soon be you and future bae

Warwick RAG will be filming exit interviews in a similar way to the TV show and will aim to gauge if the date was successful and whether it looks like there will be a fairytale ending.

But don't worry, if you don't want to be recorded – you can choose to opt out.

A ticket to take part in Warwick’s new dating scene will cost a mere £5 – and don’t forget that does include a free drink. All profits will be going towards Meningitis Research Foundation. The organisers told The Tab that students are the second group most at risk group of contracting the illness/disease.

Newly single fourth year Psychology student Jess told The Tab that she was "so excited to take part in Warwick's First Dates". She added that "it sounds a lot more fun than using Tinder".

RAG are also giving you the opportunity to double date or friend date, if going on a blind date seems a little too daunting.

First Dates will be fully inclusive and accessible to students of any sexual orientation or gender.

For more information on Warwick RAG's First Dates and to purchase your ticket, check out the event on the SU page.

*either a small glass of wine or soft drink