Image may contain: Selfie, Portrait, Human, Person, People

Warwick’s Maddest Fresher nominee: Dave Aziz

He’s the best bouncer in Rootes

Meet the next nominee for Warwick's Maddest Fresher 2017, Dave Aziz, or as some might know him – Big Dave the bouncer.

Dave garnered quite the reputation for himself when he went viral after working as a bouncer for a Rootes pre-drinks last week.

When he's not working on his degree in History and Sociology Dave moonlights as Warwick campus' strictest bouncer.

He's not messing around

Apparently Dave takes his role really seriously. One fresher at the event told The Tab: "Security was tight. I was ID'ed before getting to the door and was stamped."

But Dave has been nominated by friends for more than just his stint as a bouncer. As one friend told The Tab that Dave had done "loads of stupid shit during freshers'."

We're guessing that Dave doesn't care that much about his hair, because some of his most famous pranks include substituting milk for shampoo and dying his hair blonde after losing a game of hide and seek.

Image may contain: Poster, Flyer, Human, Person, People

When we told Dave that he'd been nominated for Warwick's Maddest Fresher, he told us that it felt "great to be nominated and recognised for such a prestigious award."

He even said that he'd finally made his parents proud and "developed into the young man they hoped I would be."

Dave told The Tab that people should vote for him to win because if he wins he'll get 'WMF17' tattooed on his wrist in honour of the competition.

Voting for Warwick's Maddest Fresher 2017 will open soon.