Fuse ODG is headlining at Warwick Summer Festival

The festival is on 17th June

The organisers of the Warwick Summer Festival announced last week that their first headliner act would be announced today. Responsibility for the announcement was given to RAW, Warwick’s Student Radio station, who announced the famous act at 11am. The show also gave away two VIP passes to some lucky listeners.

The headline act has won two MOBO awards, four UK top 10s, and a huge 40 weeks in the UK Top 40… have you guessed it already???

The first headliner of the Warwick Summer Festival is Fuse ODG.

Fuse ODG has had hits with Antenna, Million Pound Girl and Dangerous Love ft. Sean Paul.

David Ramsey, the event organiser told The Tab: “We’ve announced via RAW as they have the ability to make it a whole lot more dramatic than me!” He added that “this is just the first headline act, there will be more to come”.

The rest of the headline acts are likely to be announced on the event page towards the end of next week.

Pre-sale tickets for the event went on sale on Friday 21st April, selling out in just 11 minutes. The latest set of ticket releases will go on sale today at 12pm.

For all the latest information and ticket sales regarding Warwick Summer Festival 2017, head to their website.