Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette nomination: Eva Cahill

She’s putting Manny on the map

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelorettes and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we’re presenting to you the crème de la crème.

Our latest nominee is fresher Eva Cahill, a Liberal Arts student from Manchester. She claims that being nominated is “probably my biggest achievement thus far at Warwick.”

Eva loves to abuse the dog snapchat filter, often missing pres for her DIY photo shoots. Her skills include drinking copious amounts of cheap rosé resulting in her ability to give motivational speeches to crying girls in the bathroom.

One person said that she deserved to be nominated due to “her grace and the campus-wide appreciation of her beauty.”

Eva is known for constantly reminding everyone that she’s from Manchester and she says that she’s “putting it on the map.”

An interesting fact about Eva is that she’s a toastie addict, claiming to have perfected the art of the best toastie.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette will open early next month. If you’d like to nominate someone email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.