We spoke to the new Warwick Snakes account

This snake loves the sesh

We thought we’ve seen it all this term. At first there were the Warwick Goose and Warwick Trolley accounts, but now someone has created a Warwick Snakes Facebook account.

With almost 900 friends, the profile tries to raise the awareness of “snaking the sesh” at Warwick.

We got in touch with the Warwick Snake and asked them a couple of questions.

What’s the purpose of your Facebook page?

“Nothing serious, just a bit of fun and we want to stop snaking at Warwick. Too many people try to snake on the sesh and I’m trying to raise awareness of this issue.

“Basically, you know when you plan a night out, you might even buy a queue jump or ticket and your friends are like ‘great idea, I’m definitely up for’, and then last minute after you’ve planned everything, they decide they don’t want to go.”

Definetely, so how are you planning on doing that?

“People have already started tagging there friends saying ‘this guy snaked’ etc, it’s obviously only funny and people keep commenting when my friendships come up on people’s timelines saying things like ‘I didn’t realise so and so had a second account’ inferring they snaked.”

Are you willing to reveal your identity?

“No, maybe in the future.”

What kind of snake are you?

“A heavy drinking, party loving anaconda.”

What are your hobbies?

“The snake loves watching football all day when he’s not revealing warwick’s snakes and then of course seshing all night, the sesh never ends.”

We’ve seen you share our latest article, what did you think of it?

“The Warwick Snake thinks the Warwick Tab is fantastic as it talks about good nights out, makes funny articles, and shows the fun side of Warwick, especially if it starts promoting the importance of never snaking the sesh.”

What are your favourite nights?

“The week usually looks like: Kasbah monday, Smack tuesday, POP! wednesday, Smack thursday, Neon friday.”