Warwick’s most eligible bachelor 2016 nomination: Nikita Moskalenko

He is a man of many talents

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelors and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, here we present the final nomination from our leagues of suitors.

Nikita Moskalenko is an Engineering student with an ‘insatiable appetite for action, adventure, exploration and culture’. His nominator was full of praise, describing him as ‘a man of many talents.’

When not busy working during term time Nikita spends a lot of his time gracing Warwick’s football pitches. Despite this, he still finds the time to frequent Smack, Neon and Pop on a weekly basis and indulge in lengthy FIFA marathons.

On hearing of his nomination, Nikita said: “I was very surprised when I found out I had been nominated but am hugely flattered; Baby we made it, break out the red panties baby”.

His favourite holiday hobbies include climbing the world’s highest peaks, skydiving, scuba-diving, ice hockey, skiing, snowboarding, extreme mountain-biking, white-water rafting, tennis, football, and watching live global football matches, from his home club at the Arena CSKA, to the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid and even Stamford Bridge here in the UK.

This does not mean however that he has sacrificed culture for adventure, quite the contrary. Nikita has a passion for the operatic arts, with Carmen being among his favourite musicals, having recently traveled all the way to Verona to see it performed.

He also loves to see historical sites, such as the ancient Aztec city of Chichen Itza in Yukatan, Mexico which he visited just last year.

Furthermore, Nikita loves fine dining, and regularly visits the best cuisine houses in the Warwickshire area, as well as London and back in his native Moscow.

His nominators said: “With all this going on, Nikita has understandably found it difficult to find the time for a special lady in his life, and that, coupled with his notoriously high standards, have meant women have been few and far between. Could you be the lucky lady to change that?”

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelor will open later today. Nominations are now closed.