Warwick’s most eligible bachelor 2016 nomination: Tair Shlyakov

#mrworldwide

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelors and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we present to you the crème de la crème.

Our latest contestant is Tair Shlyakov, a second year Economics student from Almaty, Kazakhstan.

Tair is in the light blue shirt

He describes himself as a “typical scorpio, who is passionate and very loyal” and apparently he has “one of the best Russian accents you will ever hear in your life.”

Tair is an owner of a lounge bar in Almaty, but he’s still down to earth because he works at Neon and Smack when he’s at university.

He is old fashioned and is “still into stuff like opening doors for people.” Also, he says that studying Economics will help him make money to spend for his future lady.

His hobbies include listening to rap and hip hop and he’s passionate about good food, asian in particular. He’s also really into matcha lattes.

When asked how he feels to be nominated he replied: “I am amused and flattered. Now I am curios to know who nominated me.”

His nominator said that Tair “thinks like an Asian and talks like a Russian” and apparently, like Pitbull, Tair is often referred to as “#mrworldwide.”

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelor will open later this week.