Warwick’s most eligible bachelor 2016 nomination: Prahalad Prasad

He once appeared on BBC for winning a national spelling bee

We’re delving into the hearts of Warwick’s most eligible bachelors, to find which of the hundreds of nominees really deserves 2016’s title.

One of our final contestants is Prahalad Prasad, a second year PPE student from North West London. He’s a massive electronic music fan, he dreams of going to Ultra Miami or Tomorrowland and loves watching Planet Earth.

Prahalad is in the turquoise shirt

Prahalad is really into racquet sports and he’s not a big fan of Smack downstairs. In his spare time he enjoys just chilling and chatting with his friends.

He says he is tired of “the whole uni attitude always revolving around pulling girls, and the general gossip.” He wishes that people would just go out to enjoy themselves.

When we asked him how he felt to be nominated he said: “I’m very shocked to be in such esteemed company, humbled, and I feel like my friends are taking the piss.”

He once appeared on BBC breakfast and The One Show for winning a national spelling bee in secondary school. He hopes to get more involved with Hindu society this year.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelor will open later this week.