Warwick’s most eligible bachelor 2016 nomination: Nikola Likov

He opened a nightclub at the age of 18

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelors and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we present to you the crème de la crème.

Meet our latest nominee, Nikola Likov. The second year Management student is the president of Warwick Bulgarian Society, Head of the Internal Relations department at WBSS and social secretary as well as a founding member of Warwick Congress.

If that’s not impressive enough he also opened a nightclub at the age of 18, called Elta Club, which is still running today. Apparently his home town’s “most legendary parties went down at that place” and “people talk about them to this day.”

In addition, he has professionally practiced Bulgarian folk dancing and competed worldwide for 11 years.

When Nikola isn’t at university, he loves travelling and exploring new destinations whenever he gets the chance, snowboarding every winter and going on long drives in his car. He also loves going to the gym because the progress gives him “an unparalleled sense of fulfilment.”

When we asked him how he feels to be nominated: “Above all it is a great compliment, I certainly appreciate it. I am sure it will bring a smile to the faces of many friends and will make for a good story so I am glad to be part of the competition. ”

Although he enjoys the finer things in life, such as” being in the company of sophisticated women and having a late night glass of whiskey with the right music playing in the background”,  he never forgets where he comes from as he is really proud of his Bulgarian heritage.

His nominator revealed that Nikola has recently come out of a lengthy relationship. Ambitious and committed, damn.

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelor will open later this month.