Warwick’s most eligible bachelor 2016 nomination: João Barreiros

He is all about that international love

We’re in search of Warwick’s most eligible bachelors and after hundreds of responses we’ve had so far, we present to you the crème de la crème.

The next bachelor we have for you to Facebook stalk is João Barreiros, a second year International Management student.

He is exec for a bunch of societies including WBSS, TEDxWarwick, Warwick Congress and he is the Vice-President for the Warwick Portuguese Speaking Society, which is why he is just about everywhere you look.

As an international student, naturally he loves socialising with everyone from every culture and background, and is “all about that international love”. He loves to go out and reckons he is taking a degree on going out. Don’t we all?

João is one of those people with big goals, and aims to be a successful business man one day. He is stereotypically Portuguese and loves working towards a natural tan on the beach with a glass of Port by his side. He’s also grade eight in piano and up for serenading the one, as long as they can actually pronounce his name.

When asked what it’s like to be nominated, he said “I feel flattered. Finally giving the Portuguese appeal some recognition.”

His nominator described him as “a true girls magnet” and apparently he has very high standards, so “dating João and getting him to fall in love for you might be a bigger challenge than getting a first at uni.”

The vote for Warwick’s most eligible bachelor will open later this month.