ENTER voted Warwick’s best night out 

Bootsncats came last 

A recent Tab article asked for your votes on Warwick’s best night out. The outcome left Warwick’s newest night out, ENTER at the top of the list.

They achieved a whopping 251 up votes and received the fewest down votes, with 229.

This outcome confirms that ENTER found a gap in the Warwick night life and has won us over in the space of just a couple of months.

ENTER boasts guests DJs, music from all over the world, and the standard £2.50 vodka mixers.

One of the students who run the event, Pascal Suhrcke commented: “We’re extremely happy to have been voted Warwick’s Best Night Out, as it’s a testament to all the hard work and effort that we’ve put into organising the night over the past few months.

“We created this event with the intention of offering Warwick students a new and unique nightlife experience and we’re delighted to see that students have been incredibly receptive of this idea!”

Similarly, Patrick Hasani, who runs the event alongside Pascal, said to us that he was “very pleased that the concept has come so far so quickly”, adding that he was glad that people appreciated how they are trying to improve Leamington Spa’s night life.

Kasbah came second, shortly followed by Smack and Neon.

Bootsncats came in last place however, gaining only 97 up votes and 320 down votes.