You can now become friends with a Warwick Goose on Facebook

He only likes gluten-free bread

Any Warwick student will know that not only is our university home of thousands of students but it is also densely populated with Canadian Geese. These majestic creatures have become infamous for their aggressive behaviour, notably when there was an outbreak of goose attacks on students a few years ago.

Whilst the geese at Warwick are generally perceived as a public nuisance, there is one particular goose who is keen to prove that there is more to being a goose than waddling around campus, nibbling grass and pecking students.

His name is, Warwick Goose and you should definitely add him on Facebook.

Born in Quebec in 1995, Warwick Goose currently lives in Leamington Spa, is in a ‘complicated relationship’ and has a strong passion for cinema. In fact, he recently made his debut on-screen appearance in hit movie ‘Honk Fuzz’.

Warwick Goose’s profile is filled with political insights, personal statuses and picturesque photoshoots. His hobbies include, hip-hop dance, swimming and taekwondo.

Occasionally, he is tormented by students. Once he was sent images of his family members who were, unfortunately, killed to make a cruel, but sumptuous dinner.

Despite being occasionally harassed online, Warwick Goose remains to be a very positive figure. His profile shows that he’s a promoter of student welfare, sport and bird-related puns.

That being said, he was accused of viciously attacking a by-passer last year, however, in his defence, the victim had tried to feed him gluten-free bread.

With his sharp wit and strikingly good looks, it’s no wonder that he already has hundreds of Facebook friends since starting his profile in 2015. If you’re wondering who to nominate as a BNOC this year, then look no further.

One of his many endearing qualities is that Warwick Goose chooses to keep his true identity anonymous. Whether this is due to his criminal past or celebrity status is unclear. After people recently have falsely claimed to be him, who knows how much longer Warwick Goose’s identity shall remain a secret.