Kasbah has given out unsafe condoms to Freshers

Be careful with your Bubbleluv

Our beloved Kasbah has given out thousands of potentially unsafe condoms during Freshers’ week.

The club in Coventry, often frequented by Warwick University students, has been handing out the free condoms to students in the last week.

They advertised these condoms on their Facebook page, urging new students to ‘get yourself some Kasbah lovin’.

City health bosses have since issued a warning that the contraceptives could fail if used. Kasbah have said that the condoms had not recommended for use printed on the wrapper. ‘They are a novelty item given out for promotional purposes and clearly state not recommended for use‘.

The club insists that they were sourced from a reputable manufacturer. Kasbah have also said they the condoms have been tested, and are ‘harmless’.

Branded as ‘incredibly irresponsible’ by Coventry City Councillor Damian Gannon, many others are warning students not to use the condoms.

Kasbah responded saying: “The Kasbah is very conscious of the important role we play in maintaining the safety of young people visiting our venue and would never do anything to put this at risk.”