Warwick BNOC 2016 Nomination: Hiran Adhia

No one’s sure how he does it

Being a BNOC is the ultimate university status and this year at Warwick, we have received over 250 nominations.

Today’s nominee is third year is suited and booted PPE student Hiran Adhia.

He climbed Kilimanjaro in a suit

Hiran’s pretty renowned for somehow maintaining a degree, keeping his sanity and being editor-in-chief of the Boar (although rumour has it he prefers the Tab) during his third year at Warwick.

He was shocked to be nominated as a BNOC saying ‘it’s a funny thing because I don’t think I am a BNOC. I know someone nominated me as joke. I never thought the Tab would bother writing an article about me’.

Aside from running the Boar Hiran’s Co-President of Hindu Society, climbed Kilimanjaro and managed to volunteer in India during his three years at Warwick.

But now his exams are finished you’re more likely to finding him drinking a bottle of something alcoholic on the piazza or sat in Kelsey’s with his mates trying to forget he’s about to graduate.

His nominees say ‘he’s part of literally every society on campus’ and ‘he seems to be in every place at once’.

No one’s quite sure how he’s survived his final year with all his society commitments, but who cares if he gets a 2:2, he’s nominated for BNOC 2016!

Voting for the Warwick BNOC 2016 will be open later this month. If you’d like to nominate someone else, email [email protected] or message The Tab Warwick Facebook page.