We went back and looked at Warwick fresher pages

‘Anyone got a scuba mask I can borrow for tonight?’

Remember the Warwick Freshers pages?

Those sites we’d spend hours scrawling through to find future flatmates or catch up on campus gossip. They’re probably a distant memory by now, muted long ago after the fiftieth notification in a row from Warwick Debating Society.

But why leave the past behind, especially when its so ridiculously entertaining?

After hours of trawling through the highs and the lows of campus life, here are just some of the highlights:

The blissfully unaware freshers

If only mate…

This poor sod actually thought proposing a room swap when stuck in Shitefields would work.

That one very strange fresher

Bit much surely

The fresher that entirely missed the point of university

And the fresher we were surprised even got into Warwick

Do they sell Plan B for men?

Whilst some seem confused about far more important things.

Aren’t we all though

We all know that sometimes the Warwick bubble gets a bit too much and students begin to feel lonely. But us Warwick students, ever the problem solvers, are sure to use practical means to solve those long sleepless nights of solitude.

Some went for casual offers

Some had innocent requests

Netflix and Chill- Fresher edition

Whilst others were more concerning

Where do we all sign up?

Surprisingly sometimes these efforts pay off. While Warwick’s not renowned for partying, this doesn’t mean we don’t know how to let our hair down. The only problem being that we invariably get caught out…

From losing vital pieces of clothes in public 

To somehow leaving ID’s in the opposite gender’s toilets

how on earth could that possibly have got there?

or their bedrooms. 

Mum would be so proud

It’s a pretty fantastic memory bank, just so long as it never leaves the Warwick Bubble. And if the time ever comes where you desperately need a scuba mask, you know where to look.