Warwick beat Oxford in UK rankings

and we came three below Cambridge

Whatuni.com recently updated their annual league tables as ranked by student opinion, with Warwick beating Oxford and coming just below Cambridge.

Warwick came in at 49th place, Oxford at 50th and Cambridge at 46th.

Based on 25,000 student reviews on Whatuni.com, a list of 125 universities has been complied based on these students rated them, one of the only league tables ranked from student opinion.

The list is based on a variety of categories such as accommodation, city life, clubs and societies, courses, facilities, job prospects, lecturers, student union, support services – as rated by students themselves.

In first place was Harper Adams University based in Shropshire, second place went to Loughborough and in third was Swansea. Winchester came in last – has anyone even heard of these places?

Although we beat Oxford and Cambridge, Warwick placed a measly 49th place. But why? Clearly they haven’t seen Warwick’s amazing architecture. I mean, who doesn’t love the Koan? Or perhaps it’s because of the fact that Warwick has more geese than students nowadays. Or maybe it’s because Nigel Thrift has gone. We reckon it’s the new logo – let’s be real, jokes aside, it’s utter rubbish.

Whatever the reason, Warwick has clearly been unfairly snubbed.

Click here to see more of the list.