It’s official: we’re more attractive than Coventry

Told ya so

A recent YouGov survey found that 60 per cent of the Coventry population voted themselves to be the worst looking. Even they’ve given up trying to compete with us.

Every fresher remembers it: you’ve been on campus for a few weeks now, but other than a cheeky Kasbah Friday, you haven’t really left the Warwick bubble to visit the closest city to our Uni – Coventry.

A sea of grey

Depressing, grey buildings as far as the eye can see aren’t the only thing that cause that little bit of vomit you get in your mouth though – Coventry is home to the most ugly people in the UK.

Coventry recently tried to justify the findings, saying it all depends on factors like age and what part of city you’re from. But let’s be honest, even if a handful of the people that dwell in Coventry can be classed as sixes, we really do outshine them – being at least a nine is basically an entry requirement.

Don’t just take our word for it – just as Coventry decided to out themselves in a survey, we’ll prove our beauty through pictures.

Swimming in ladies? Nah he’s rowing in them.

Maybe it’s because they’re eating Broven, maybe they were born with it.

I think she stole all the stars out of the Coventry night sky and put them in her eyes

Triple threat: hot, smart and did I mention hot?

Even Tyra would be proud of that smize

Is this a smoke and mirrors show? Because damn these girls are 10s