Warwick’s favourite songs revealed
One hell of a summer soundtrack
Using Shazam, we’ve found out the top 10 most popular songs in Royal Leamington Spa and guess what? We have brilliant taste in music.
1) How Deep Is Your Love – Calvin Harris & Disciples
Calvin Harris has provided yet another summer anthem with this slow-burning house collaboration, and Warwick’s students are definitely fans.
2) The Party (This Is How We Do It) – Joe Stone ft Montell Jordan
The party’s underwaaayyy in this remix of Montell Jordan’s classic R&B track.
3) Intoxicated – Martin Solveig & GTA
An unstoppably groovy, catchy, feel-good tune.
4) Wet Dollars – Tazer x Tink
UK producer Tazer teams up with Chicago rapper Tink and Warwick are fans.
5) Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself – Jess Glynne
Post graduation anthem – a 2:2 is great and what matters is the uni experience, honest.
6) Can’t Feel My Face – The Weeknd
Warwick really likes their grooves.
7) Shine – Years and Years
Another synthy song, but Ollie’s voice stops it from being just another dance-esque pop at the charts.
8) Marvin Gaye – Charlie Puth ft Meghan Trainor
Marvin Gaye = sex.
9) Good For You – Selena Gomez ft A$AP Rocky
Selena Gomez does her best Lana Del Rey impression, going all smoky-sexy vocals about dressing up nice for her guy.
10) Easy Love – Sigala
The second remix in the chart is this fantastically upbeat version of The Jackson 5’s ABC.