Meet the semi-accurate celeb lookalikes on campus

Bieber writes for us

All nighters in the library making you think you saw Kate Middleton in Costcutter? Russell Brand in the Piazza? David Cameron watching Aston Villa vs. West Ham on his laptop in the library? We tracked down some of the most creepily accurate celebrity lookalikes we could find.

Thomas Flioche – Justin Timberlake

thomas.jt
“Omg it’s that guy who looks like Justin Timberlake.” These whispers are something Thomas cannot seem to escape recently.

The majority of campus know Thomas through the Best Snapchat Warwick page. And it seems that he is enjoying the fame that comes hand in hand with being a Snapchat Star. When asked whether people tell him a lot that he looks like JT, he responded with “yes.”

Rebecca Claudia Zijderveld- Drew Barrymore

drew barrymore rebecca

This has to be one of the most accurate lookalikes spotted on campus. You’d be a fool to disagree.

Rebecca, a second year Management student said: “I’m happy to be compared with her.”

Charlie Price- Several

chaz

Second year Charlie is the ultimate doppelgänger, being compared to not one, but three celebs. He was obviously destined for stardom, but somehow ended up as a student.

He said: “Drunk people tell me I look like Harry Potter. Sober people tell me I look like Johnny Depp.

“And a random guy at MFL told me I look like Woody Allen. But don’t think I look like any of them.”

Shani Taggart – Lea Michelle

shani

Shani said she is sometimes compared to Glee star, Lea Michelle.

And the first  year law student said: “I personally can’t see the resemblance, but don’t stop believin’ I guess.”

Ismail Alami – Oscar

oscar bradley

Ismail’s lookalike is Chelsea footballer, Oscar. And it seems that he is quite well known on campus for this comparison.

The Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering student said: “I don’t really care but people call me Oscar when they don’t know my name.”

Alick McCallum – Justin Bieber

11122104_939682012730219_2112150890_o

“When dressed correctly I look very much like Justin Bieber… or so I’ve been told.”

Henry Jackson- Robert Pattinson

robert.henry

It would be a dream to see the Twilight star on campus, and the next best thing to making this dream come true is definitely Henry.

The second year student said: “When I was at school I would always hear people saying ‘look, it’s Robert Pattinson’. Now I just get the occasional person telling me I look like him.”

Prokopis Constantinou – Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones

drago

Masters student Prokopis said: “When I talked with Khal Drogo he told me that when people see him in the streets, they tell him that he looks like Prokopis…”

Rajan Bains – Bradley Cooper

bradderz raj

The second year English and French student said: “It’s all in the jawline. We are one and the same.”