I was trapped in Neon after it shut so I had to break out at 5:30 AM and set off the alarm

I was also dressed as Catwoman

It seemed like just another pre-drinks for Rachel  listening to Spotify’s top playlist and wearing cat’s ears and a tail. 

Until she drank half a bottle of Captain Morgan’s Old Spiced Rum.

Here is the harrowing tale of how she had to break out of Neon at 5:30 AM after taking a cat nap on the toilet and set off the alarm.

She said: “After a bottle of rum, I was pretty much loving life during our pre’s session. I’m sure I was loving life at Neon too, if I could remember past stepping out of the house.

“We got into the club and felt that some hydration was in order, so I persuaded my friends that buying four Jägers each was a very good idea. It wasn’t.

“After whipping out my best moves, me and my friend took the party to the toilet – those Jägers went right through me. The next thing I know, it was 5.30 in the morning and I woke up still sat on the toilet.”

After taking a three hour loo nap, Rachel awoke to find herself locked in an empty club, holding a plastic gun.

She added: “After washing my hands, I got out of the Ladies’ and the club was pitch black and deserted.

“Using my plastic gun as protection and my phone to guide me the way, I ran to the entrance. The door was completely locked, so I had to unbolt the side entrance door.

“The alarms set off straight away. Worried that I was going to be arrested for illegally napping, I held my gun up and stole away into the night. I ran all the way home and had toned legs for a week after.”

Rachel has heard nothing from the club since her early-hours escape.

She said: “I learnt a lesson that Captain Morgan was not my friend that night.

“We haven’t come into contact with each other since.”