Joining The Tab Warwick will change your life

Do it

We’re a new team with new ideas. We’re growing fast, and we’re a force to be reckoned with.

And now, we want you on board.

We don’t need to tell you about The Tab, you’re probably one of our 2.5 million readers a month – most students are.

And we don’t need to tell you that here at Warwick we have already broken huge stories this year.

Remember the initiation in the atrium? Or how about the fascist group getting banned from campus? Then of course the poor chap who fell flat on his face on stage with Stavros Flatley.

This is where you get all your campus news and gossip anyway isn’t it?

But here’s something you may not have known – we want YOU to get involved.

You don’t need any previous experience in journalism to join the team, just bring us enthusiasm and some great ideas.

The journos at our office in London can help you get started if you’re nervous, and we’ll reward you with work placements at national papers (or even at our very own office in London), money if you write a smashing article – and not to mention our amazing socials.

As if being part of breaking news and going to great parties wasn’t enough incentive, check out what The Tab can do for your job prospects and their inspiring Alumni.

We’re looking to recruit section writers and editors into the following departments:

• News

• Features

• Fashion

• Argument

To apply for a position, email [email protected] with the section you’re applying for by December 10th, along with two ideas for Tab articles.

If you have any questions or would like some more information, just drop us an email.