Did you really wear this to your first day of Uni?

On Arrivals Weekend Freshers stepped it out

Warwick hoodies and Dominos’ bags don’t make the cut anymore. 

Is that time of the year you’ve seen them everywhere: Invading your personal space in the library, making Smack’s queue longer than ever, taking over your old room. Freshers are back.

The Tab went around campus to welcome the babies and make them feel even more uncomfortable on their first day. This is what they decide to wear (we like it):

Eye see what you did there 

Nicole our PAIS fresher from HK was repping the eyes and the Ascot backpack.

We think Hannah, this baby engineer from Austria, and her vintage bag are total keepers

These History second years, pull it off like it was the first day. Bow down Freshers.

Shenn from Singapore gives a new life to the tee knot. For pulling it better than Britney, she gets to be in our list.

Nick, a half Italian, half Australian philosopher, was found exploring himself through a mix of unicorns rainbox and asian jades. The tab gives him a first (and so does every girl that was on the piazza that day).

There is something charming about neon underwear and belt logos. Francesco knows this well thats why his clubbing undies and him make it to the list.

Nicholas and Dagogo take the word ‘Fresh’ to another level, and make swag part of the cut.

This cute attempt of getting girls definitely gives Jake tab brownie points

The tab is crushing on Swedish cutie Malin, and let’s face it so are you.

Bluebell’s very own Made in Warwick was happy to be spotted when arriving to campus. With those socks how could we really miss it?

Natasha from Cyprus is ready to fight the cold British winter in style.

Frenchman Paul and his hat are already a campus hit. It’s a ‘oui’ for The Tab.