HUMANS OF WARWICK

Inspired by the famous ‘Humans of New York’, The Tab went around campus to find the hidden gems of Warwick for you and your sneaky five minute break from work. It is fine, we won’t tell!

The collection showcases the variety of characters around campus and even though we are burdened with exams we all have time for a cheeky pic:

‘ We keep getting evicted from places… In Uni House we caused a riot!’

‘I swam butt naked on the lake next to Benefactors, uploaded it to Facebook, but nobody liked it’

‘What was your first impression on her?’ ‘Short’.

He was sitting next to a girl when I asked to take their picture. The girl did not want to, so I asked him to to tell me something about her. He kept on telling me stories. ‘We sneak off from parties and watch Doctor Who’. He was looking at her while I took the picture.

Guy on the left: ‘When I first met him he asked me for dinner,I thought he was hitting on me, but still agreed. When we are at the pub I could not stop thinking: He is going to ask me to come over to his, and  so when he asked me to go ‘to do maths’ I freaked out. I went, and we actually did maths’.

Guy on the right: ‘YOU SNAKE!’

His girlfriend was next to them.

I asked the girl to tell me a story about them. She told me that during her first year exams the guy on the right would not stop making noise with his flip flops and she absolutely hated him. They are together now. He still wears his flip flops. She still hates it.

‘What is your biggest difference?’

‘Feminism’.

He was reading the 39 steps.

Guy on the right: ‘ When we first got together we were in a fancy dress party, I was dressed as a sailor, and he was covered in silver body paint. When we came back my face was all covered in silver’.

‘If you could give one piece of advice to yourself at 15 what would it be?’

Enjoy it.

‘What is your biggest struggle right now?’

‘Too many cabs’.

‘If you could give a piece of advice to the world what would it be?’

‘Don’t just hashtag your cause. Instead know what you actually believe in… people just don’t anymore’.

To the guy on the left: ‘Is your friend high?’.

‘No’.

‘Is he always like this?’.

‘Yes’.