Three Candidates, Two Interviewers, One President!

The Tab sat down with Warwick’s three Presidential candidates: Cathryn, Dieudonne and Aaron to see who can bring change to the SU.

We know it’s election time when we see numerous posters, candidates gaining votes at dinner time in Rootes playing a ukulele and the monstrous amount of manifestos being handed out outside the library.

But who could really bring change? That’s what the Tab sought to find out.

We sat down with the three Presidential candidates and coupled with some professional transitions and Steven Spielberg-like filming we have produced three entertaining yet informative interviews.

Dieudonne Munyabarenzi was up first. Radical, interesting and versatile. Wanting to end the Neo Liberalism at Warwick, here’s his interview. Watch out Nigel Thrift!

Cathryn Turhan: smart, professional and convincing. Along with a detailed manifesto, we hear Cathryn’s case on bringing officers to students; listening and supporting students! This video really exemplifies our filming skills, it’s that good the transition from one angle to another is seamless. Oscar coming our way….

Aaron Bowater: charming, funny and certainly not called Alan. He may have ‘never entertained the idea of being President’ but he would certainly have a lot to live up to. We’re expecting that monorail Bowater!

So that’s it, let the voting take place and the Tab will be there on Friday to see who comes out victorious. Leave your comments below and take part in our poll to vote for who you want to become your next SU President!