The schlong list of Warwick porn searches revealed

We were a bit anal and narrowed Pornhub’s figures down to see what Warwick gets up to when all their lectures are finished…….

All that action at Pop has paid off as it was revealed that Warwick Porn users last nearly a minute longer than the world average.

But don’t get too cocky lads, this does not necessarily mean you last longer in bed, so don’t expect to be a master of Karma Sutra any time soon.

The figures released by PornHub, the world’s third largest porn video site (we all know it), show that us Warwick students tug for longer. The world average of 8 minutes 56 seconds is ripped apart with Warwick’s whopping 9 minutes 37 seconds.

No need to be anal about it! PornHub’s precise results shows Warwick smashes the world average by 36 seconds!

Stamina is one thing but it’s  the curiousness that Warwick possess that sets it apart. Instead of watching chitty chitty bang bang on a Friday night, students are more likely to be watching chitty chitty gangbang.

After all Warwick students are nearly watching SEVEN different videos in one sitting. Such a fussy bunch!

“What are the most popular of these seven videos?!” I hear you cry.

England’s number one search is British and Lisa Ann videos. The big time (and big other things) classic Lisa Ann swoops the prize for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales as the most widely searched in the UK.

Scotland and Wales seem the more wild type with ‘smoking’ and ‘squirt’ in their top 5 searches, with Northern Ireland liking a bit more discipline with ‘teacher’ being it’s number two top search.

Thank god number two wasn’t in any of the searches!

This big time cougar tops the UK’s most searched porn category

PornHub’s results show the UK’s top searched results! Cheeky Scotland and Wales!

Don’t get ahead of yourself though. Across the river and past the seamen, our American counterparts have a load more stamina with a girthy average of 10 minutes 51 seconds.

Ladies steer away from Keele which has the shortest average time of 8 minutes 44 seconds and make your way to Ware where the guys have a monstrous average of 10 minutes 37 seconds.

So if you’re looking for a bit of exercise girls, you know Ware to go.