Leam and Warwick are gay cruising hotspots

Cruisinggays.com names Tocil forest as a great anonymous hook up spot…

Leamington spa is boring, they said. Well, they were wrong. It turns out that the town has a number of gay cruising hotspots.

Cruisinggays.com – a reputable website set up to scout out some of the best hot spots for unconditional, free hookups – thinks you could get a bit more than you bargained for in the showers.

Newbold Comyn Leisure Centre, Leamington 

This 4/5 star cruising area is a leisure centre with pool, gym, sauna and jacuzzi…

According to Cruising Gays, your best chance of a hookup are in the showers; all you have to do is give your target the “look” and hope they are ready for a bit of a romp.

The family cubicles should be perfect for your x-rated antics. Beware however, many who frequent the leisure centre are not cruising and may report you to staff so pick your victims carefully.

The showers: a cruiser’s heaven

Covent Gardens Car Park, Leamington

For those of you who are a bit more risqué, this very public toilet behind Tesco is famed to be the cruisiest spot in Leam. The cruising etiquette in this esteemed place is to stick your foot under the cubicle and tap twice…

If there the door opens, get ready to rumble. If not, run before the terrified occupant calls the police. Unfortunately this location is pretty grimy, so for the more hygienic minded cruisers, try the Jephson Garden toilets which are reputed for its cleanliness.

If these don’t put you in the mood, nothing will

Tocil Forest, Warwick Campus

Warwick’s very own cruising area. Famed for the number of cruising student, the woods behind Tocil and are huge and perfect for hookups. Arrange a meet and walk into the forest far enough so that you wont be disturbed. If you go deep enough into the forest, nudity is definitely an option. Just watch out, stinging nettles and geese are a plenty and may spoil your romantic expedition.

Got wood?

Happy Cruising!!!