Dante Fierro is Back with Premature Ejaculation and Addiction!

Dante Fierro is back for the New Year, giving out an even larger dose of the D perspective on some pressing issues…

Happy New Year to all my readers! It’s a new year and I’m back to give the D to you guys and girls. Dignity you may have lost last year can be regained this year with my help. And what does Dignity begin with? You know it, D, so here’s the D perspective for the first time in 2014!

Hi Dante,

I have been going out with my girlfriend for about a year now, and when we first met, the sex wasn’t too great because of how little time I could last with her. It was like a 100 meters race against Usain Bolt, where I was Bolt. I came first every time and it took her ages to catch up. A year on and the problem still exists, and now she is getting frustrated with me because as soon as it gets exciting, I blow my load. Need some urgent help!

Well firstly, what you lack in the bedroom you make up for in linguistic skills with a great simile. Secondly, the main problem with premature ejaculation is nerves. Getting too caught up in the moment, over-thinking your next move and worrying what she is feeling all culminates into jumping the gun. Instead, be the gun. Be in control of that race, take it as it comes and so will she (giggedy). Breathing techniques can also improve this problem and you could maybe research this. This is a common problem and you shouldn’t let it get you down and shake your confidence.

Don’t make PE make you feel down like this poor fella, Dante is here to help!

Dante,

I recently brought a new Playstation 4 and it’s a decision that has brought negatives and positives to the table. On one hand, I have never been so efficient in reloading in a game of Call of Duty; taken out so many pirates in Assassins Creed and don’t even get me started on Fifa 14, my skills on that are making Lionel Messi look like Emile Heskey. On the other hand, my girlfriend is constantly annoyed with me, I’ve gained nearly a stone and let’s just say you can play join the dots on my face now. The only thing my girl appreciates from the Playstation 4 are the finger skills I have picked up along the way that I use masterfully in the bedroom. What shall I do Dante?!

We all love a bit of gaming, whether it’s hitting a pedestrian over in GTA or trapping your wife in a swimming pool on the Sims. But there is a limit. No video game is worth sacrificing your girlfriend for and though you don’t want to be whipped, her wants are more valuable than your Playstation 4. So get her a romantic gesture, get some Clearasil and maybe buy a Wii to shred those pounds you’ve gained. Because you only need to watch one of these videos to know the road you’re on now is not the one you want to be on in ten years’ time.

Don’t become this guy! A games console can’t give you the same satisfaction a girlfriend can!

Remember the D is always available so comment below anonymously with any problems that you need the D perspective on!