5 Top Tips for Festive Fashion

Unsure what to wear this Christmas? Read our 5 top fashion tips for the festive season…

It’s coming up to the time of year that everybody loves: Christmas! The Tab felt we should let you fashionable Warwick students know how to keep your wintery warm looks balanced between being a Christmas Scrooge and looking like Santa. So, here are our 5 tips…

1. Christmas Costumes

The final week of term brings some important decision making… what to wear to Christmas Pop! If you’re feeling adventurous and want to capture the eye of all those rugby boys, why not take inspiration from everyone’s favorite film, Mean Girls? (you could even take it one step further and make up your own dance routine)

Although it seems some boys from last year might have already used Gretchen, Regina, Cady and Karen as inspiration…

However, if that’s not quite your style, here’s a group from last year that are inspiring our outfits…

2. The Christmas Jumper

The Christmas jumper is a very hard thing to get right. When is too far, too far? The bolder, the brighter, the bigger, the better we say. So don that hideous Rudolph knit that can only be brought to light at this special period.

3. Faux Fur

Despite this being the season of extravagance looking like the Abominable Snow Man/ Yeti is never good!

We suggest if you do want to wear a bit of fur use one piece at a time. Do not combine a fur hat, fur scarf, fur coat, fur gloves, fur bag and fur boots.

4. Christmas Accessories

The best way to keep yourselves warm and Christmassy this winter is by incorporating some festive accessories into your daily outift.

Why not try out the lovely hat collection at Primark. If you’re feeling brave enough, take a trip to Coventry and purchase this seasonal bargain for only £1.50!

5. Our 5th and final tip for you is to enjoy yourselves.

So, forget about that diet, eat loads, spend too much and have some fun!!