Image may contain: Festival, Parade, Crowd, Carnival, Person, People, Human

Here’s how to get into Bristol festivals for free this summer

Would be rude not to

We all feel the same pain, wanna live festival life and have the best summer ever but have no money.

My Cause UK is a small not-for-profit organisation that recruits teams of volunteers to help run festivals including including Boomtown, Tokyo World, NASS, Noisily, Love Saves the Day and Bestival to name a few. Which seems to be the perfect opportunity to cure the diminished hope of doing nothing this summer.

All you have to do is pay a deposit and then you can attend as many festivals with them as you want.

Sign up to give a few hours of your time helping run the festivals and you’ll get free entry and loads of time to enjoy partying. Additionally, you will also be making an impact for a charity and cause you care about.

Image may contain: Festival, Person, Human, Crowd

Here are a select number of reasons why you should do it:

– Free Entry to festivals

– You get a free ticket to the event when you volunteer. You pay a deposit for your ticket, which is returned after you finished the shifts

– Guaranteed to see headliners

– On day events like Love Saves The Day My Cause UK guarantees you will finish no later than 7pm, guaranteeing you see the headliners and have the whole evening to enjoy the music, the vibe, all with your mates.

– Free Food

– You get a free meal every time you work as well as free snacks, coffee and tea on tap. Also thrown in for Love Saves The Day and The Downs you get a free bus ticket to the event.

– Crew Pass and Privileges

– At multi-day festivals this includes crew camping, charge points, hot showers, crew toilets and a place to chill after your shift.

Click HERE to apply.