Image may contain: Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Walkway, Sidewalk, Pavement, Path, Person, People, Human

UWE’s Most Eligible Bachelor: Round 1

Bring on the boys!

Over the coming weeks, applications have been pouring in for "UWE's most eligible bachelor" from UWE's hottest fresh meat to the most notorious BNOC's. Although it proved difficult, our team managed to scale it down to the crème de la crème of UWE territory for the first heat.

From topless mirror selfies to scatty after sesh pics, The Tab UWE is bringing you the finest singletons that Bristol has to offer.

To nominate a mate (or yourself), simply send a link of their profile to our Facebook page and answer the following questions below.

Happy voting!

Michael Wasylciw

Image may contain: Person, People, Human

candid

Year of study: 1st year

Course: Accounting and Finance

Best chat up line: "Were you born on the 10th October, cause you're a 10/10"

Single for: 2 months

Isaac Murray

Image may contain: Pedestrian, Walkway, Sidewalk, Pavement, Path, Person, People, Human

damnn Daniel

Year of study: 2nd year

Course: Human Geography

Best chat up line: "They say the marianas trench is the deepest point on earth clearly they have never looked in to your eyes"

Single for: 2 years

Sanjeev Nijar

Image may contain: Convention Center, Building, Architecture, Person, People, Human

probs out for a meal with his parents

Year of study: 1st year

Course: Accounting and Finance

Best chat up line: "Im like a rubix cube, the more you play with me the harder I get"

Single for: 19 years

George Woodiwiss

Image may contain: Tree, Bonsai, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Year of study: 1st year

Course: Engineering

Best chat up line: "I am a bird watcher and I can see two great tits in my garden"

Single for: 2 months

Dan Merritt

Image may contain: Shirt, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Year of study: 2nd year

Course: Business Management with Marketing

Best chat up line: "Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes"

Single for: 1 year and a half

Thomas Webb

Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Smile, Portrait, Face, Watercraft, Vessel, Transportation, Boat, Person, People, Human

Year of study: Final year

Course: Computer science

Best chat up line: "Is that a mirror in your trousers cause I can see me in your pants"

Single for: 4 years

VOTE HERE