All the best Halloween events taking over Bristol this October

Get your fake blood out

Halloween, one of the most talked about events on the party calendar. The one time of year that its acceptable to spend 1/3 of your student loan on an outfit you’ll be seen in once and a ticket to an event that you definitely will not remember. But all with good cause because these are the most banging halloween events happening in Bristol over the weekend.

In:Motion: The Blast Halloween Carnival of the Dead

In:Motion providing the goods once again. Deffo gonna be a banger, nothing else needs to be said.

Just Jack Halloween – Saturday 28th October

Since the opening of the "In:Motion" series back in September, we have been gifted with many feasty nights. This year, "Just Jack" are back again for their halloween extravaganza.

Wonka-Vision: Halloween Freak Out at The Old Crown Court – Saturday 28th October

If you're all about venue, there is no other place to go than the old crown courts at Bridewell Island this halloween. "Wonka Vision" are returning to the courts for the first time in 2017 with what they call "a rave from the grave". Following their summer of thrilling action, partying in the prison cells is not something that you want to miss!

Cubana Halloween Special – Friday 27th October

Bonfires, apple bobbing and fire breathers are just a few things to expect alongside the thrilling lineup Lakota are giving us on Friday! Just like Motion, Lakota are also serving up three halloween events to get your teeth into. On Saturday 28th October, the legendary Tribe of Frog is back for their 'Dance of the Dead' event and on Tuesday 31st October 'Lakota's Haunted House' for just £3 a ticket!

Kisstory Halloween Special – Friday 27th October

KissFM are bringing their very own halloween party to SWX this Friday. DJ's Rickie & Melvin will be bringing the old school anthems we all know and love, alongside special guests "So Solid Crew". Be sure to get your ghost on as there are huge prizes for best dressed!

Regression Sessions Halloween Spooktacular – Tuesday 31st October

After Regression Session hitting Motion last halloween, this year they're heading to the 02 With a brand new stage, and the infamous ball pit (containing a few blood and guts) just £10 a ticket!

It's inevtiable that nobody in Bristol is going to be staying in this weekend. Get your fake wig and blood on and lets partyyyy!