Lock in SUesdays have been moved to Saturdays

What is happening to the world

Nothing screams summers over more than this tragic news. In a recent Lock In update on the Student Union website, it seems that with regret they have revealed that the infamous midweek student night 'Lock In' has now been moved to the weekend. They continue to say the decision has come due to a number of different factors: "Lock In had grown into an event we never could have dreamed of, and unfortunately, outgrew its potential for a midweek event."

On the 71 to banterbury

On the 71 to banterbury

Despite the awful news, they've tried easing the wound by reassuring Lock In lovers that they have put a huge amount of effort into the new 'Lock in 2.0' which is promised to look and sound amazing, they have added a whole new lighting rig, and some incredible acts are promised to be scheduled in.

The Student Union continue to say: "We know this comes as a disappointment, but we promise our new night is going to be just as fun. Same great drink deals, same incredible music, and a load of exciting new changes." But who really wants to stay on campus on a Saturday night in Bristol?

Ain't no party like an S Club party

Ain't no party like an S Club party

The final Lock in #SUesday, as we all know it will be on the 3rd of October. They are bringing back resident DJs and special guests, drum roll please… S Club for one last midweek night stomper on campus. Tickets are available here. RIP SUESDAY, you will be forever missed.