UWE’s Most Eligible Bachelor: the Final

This changes everything.

With competition hotter than Brett Barton, it’s been neck and neck on the polls for the past few weeks. The results have been close each time, but there have always been clear winners.

Dan Dunne:

Tell us about yourself in one sentence: “Everybody’s favourite Dunne and Grandma’s favourite grandson”

Bagel Boy or Pieminister: “Bagel Boy”

Motion or Pams: “Motion”

Night in or night out: “Dependent on company”

Perfect date: “Lay on the beach having her fan me with a palm leaf whilst feeding me grapes”

What do you look for in a partner: “Somebody not too high maintenance”

What’s your spirit animal: “Harambe”

Finally, which person from the other rounds would you most like to go on a date with?: “Olivia Evans”

Spencer Willerton:

Tell us about yourself in one sentence: “He’s an absolute sweetheart”- Mrs Willerton

Bagel Boy or Pieminister: “Bagel Boy”

Motion or Pams: “Motion”

Night in or night out: “Night out”

Perfect date: “A round of 18 holes, but one will suffice”

What do you look for in a partner: “A pulse”

What’s your spirit animal: “Anything predatory”

Brett Barton:

Tell us about yourself in one sentence: “Big fan of sports, Game of Thrones, and if you play your cards right, you too”

Bagel Boy or Pieminister: “Bagel Boy”

Motion or Pams: “Both”

Night in or night out: “Night in with a special lady”

Perfect date: “As cliché as it is, candlelit dinner near the sea watching the sunset getting shitfaced”

What do you look for in a partner: “someone who I can easily get along with a nice smile, doesn’t need to have double d’s, just d’s will do, you’ll get the other d later”

What’s your spirit animal: “Tiger”

Finally, which person from the other rounds would you most like to go on a date with?: “Alix Williams”

Josh Sage:

Tell us about yourself in one sentence: “Rum and whisky drinker, occasional deep thinker. Short and sweet, cute and charming, with a thick welsh accent that’s, smooth and calming. (Also a lyrical genius)”

Bagel Boy or Pieminister: “Bagel Boy”

Motion or Pams: “Motion”

Night in or night out: “Night out”

Perfect date: “Grab a bite to eat in St. Nicks night market where I’ll undoubtably try and impress you by eating a very spicy chili that’s free to taste, and then spend the next hour as sweaty mess. Then a bottle of wine or two in the Royal Navy Volunteer listening to the band, and after perhaps another bottle wine, a heated, drunken game of ping pong in Kongs (which I will win) and the rest is a surprise….”

What do you look for in a partner: “Someone who laughs at my jokes”

What’s your spirit animal: “A sloth (they’re massively underrated)”

Finally, which person from the other rounds would you most like to go on a date with?: “I’d pick Olivia as I’ve never known an Aussie to turn down a drink”