One in 25 students at UCLan will be a victim of crime

One per cent of people are likely to be burgled

The Complete University Guide has assembled a yearly report of the number of crimes accounted for from July 2015 to June 2016 per one thousand residents within student areas.

The report covered crimes including burglary, robbery, violence and sexual offences.

They discovered that three per cent of people at UCLan are likely to be a victim of violence and sexual offences.

11198939_10153337713188140_2087593531_n

Moreover, one per cent of people are likely to be affected by burglary and less than one percent are likely to be robbed.

In general, the University of Central Lancashire students and Lancaster University students are more likely to be a victim of crime by 1%, when compared to students from Edge Hill University.

In terms of violence and sexual offences, University of Central Lancashire students and Lancaster University students are more likely to be a victims by 2% when compared to students from Edge Hill University.

These statistics are based on all residents and not just students, the results are taken within wards or electoral divisions weighted by student population.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab UCLan The Tab UCLan News